Why Are You Downcast by Deborah Waldron Fry

Why are you downcast, My Warrior Bride, and why so disturbed within your soul? Turn your thoughts once again to your Beloved Bridegroom and King.

Why Are You Downcast by Deborah Waldron Fry
Why are you downcast, My Warrior Bride, and why so disturbed within your soul? Turn your thoughts once again to your Beloved Bridegroom and King. Take heart, Dear One. The needy will not be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.

For My eyes are on those whose hope is in My unfailing love. Know this, My Child, that though your tribulations and afflictions may have been numerous, I shall deliver you from them all. You overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. This Word is sure, Dear One. Your sufferings have produced in you perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. I am your Hope.

And this Hope does not disappoint, because I have poured out My love into your heart by My Spirit. This is My promise to you, Beloved. I am the God who cannot lie. As you wait in Hope, in eager expectation, I am renewing your strength. You shall soar on wings as eagles; you shall run and not grow weary, you shall walk and not faint. I go before you in all My Strength and Glory. I am with you and stand beside you as a dread Champion, as a Great Warrior, as the Mighty Terrible One feared by the enemy. You are NEVER alone in your fight, Beloved. I am at your head. The Lord is with you, mighty warrior! We shall break through the enemy's gates together and they shall NOT prevail against you!

Jeremiah 20:10For I have heard the whispering of many, "Terror on every side!..." 11But the LORD is with me like a DREAD CHAMPION; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

..But the LORD is with me as a MIGHTY TERRIBLE ONE: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

..But the LORD stands beside me like a GREAT WARRIOR. Before Him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me.

..But the LORD is with me like a FEARSOME WARRIOR. Therefore, those who pursue me will stumble and won't prevail.

..But Yahweh is with me as an AWESOME MIGHTY ONE, therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail; they shall be utterly disappointed, because they have not dealt wisely, even with an everlasting dishonor which shall never be forgotten.

Malachi 2:13 The One who breaks open the way will go up before them; they will break through the gate and go out. Their King will pass through before them, the LORD at their head.

Psalm 9:18 But the needy will not be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.
Psalm 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 33:18 But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in



</div>

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget