Do not fear, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not fear, My Child. Though the fog of war has temporarily blinded many of My precious ones, My Face is shining upon you.

Do not fear, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not fear, My Child. Though the fog of war has temporarily blinded many of My precious ones, My Face is shining upon you. Do not allow fear to become your constant companion, Dear One. The spirit of fear attempts to cloud your mind with his gloom and doom. He wants to steal your vision, Dear One. He wants to veil your spiritual eyes and cause you to lose Hope. Look up, Beloved. The Sun of Righteousness has arisen with healing in His wings.

I am a Lamp unto your feet and a Light for your path. I am He who is Faithful and True. Do not panic and run away, but cling to Me, My Love. I am the Light of the world. Do not allow the spirit of fear to overwhelm your mind and cloud your vision. I have not given you a spirit of fear, but I have given you MY Spirit of POWER, LOVE and a SOUND MIND. The SON is breaking through your circumstances. My Glory has risen upon you. I am your Light in that dark place, a Sun and a shield for you, your Glory and the Lifter of your head.

Cast out this spirit of fear from you in My Name. He has NO dominion over you. Take heart, Beloved. I am removing this veil of doubt from your eyes. My Countenance is shining upon you, like the Sun in all His strength. The darkness dissolves in My Presence, and the evil one is destroyed at the Brightness of My coming.

"fog of war"from the Oxford Dictionary; Confusion caused by the chaos of war or battle
..Malachi 4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings

..Psalm 63:8 I cling to You; Your right hand upholds me.
..Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield.

..Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the Light thereof.

..Isaiah 60:19 No longer will you have the sun for light by day, Nor for brightness will the moon give you light; But you will have the LORD for an everlasting light, And your God for your glory.

..Numbers 6:25 The LORD make His face to shine upon you, And be gracious to you.

..Revelation 1:12And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks One like unto the Son of man,

clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 14His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 15And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.

16And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
..Matthew 17:2 There Jesus was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget