My Chosen and Anointed One by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are My chosen and anointed one. I am the Breaker who goes before you and subdues the enemy. You are on MY journey, Beloved. You are on MY path

My Chosen and Anointed One by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My chosen and anointed one. I am the Breaker who goes before you and subdues the enemy. You are on MY journey, Beloved. You are on MY path. I open doors that no man can shut. I hold the keys to ALL entrances. The government is upon MY Shoulders.

The devil can not close a gate that I have opened for you, My Child. I will break his gates of brass, and cut asunder the bars of iron. I am the King of Glory. All gates open to Me. I am your Maker, creating ways where there are no ways. I am bringing you higher and higher in the Spirit. I am giving you Bread for the journey.

As you pass through each door, you become a gatekeeper for others. I am leading you along highways you have not known, and on unfamiliar paths, I am guiding you. Be not afraid, Dear One. Trust Me with all your heart. I shall guide your feet into the path of My Peace. You shall hear My Voice behind you saying," This is the way, walk in it" whenever you turn to the right or left. For you are on MY highway, the highway of Holiness.

NO ravenous beast or serpent shall go up on it, for only My Redeemed can walk here. Surely, you shall come once again to the place where everlasting joy shall be upon your head, and sorrow and signing shall flee away. I am the Forerunner who has gone before you, Beloved. Come boldly to My Throne of Grace in your time of need, for the Veil has been torn, the Way is Sure. I am well able to keep you from falling, My Love. You are My ransomed one, and My delight.

..Psalm 24:7Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in! 8Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle. 9Lift up your heads, O gates, And lift them up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!…

..Isaiah 45:2 I will go before you, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

..Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

..Luke 1:79 to shine on those who live in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace.

..Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.

..Isaiah 30: 21Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

.Isaiah 35:8And a highway shall be there, and a Way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for others: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. No lion (devil goes aboutas a roaring lion) shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up on it, it shall not be found there; but the REDEEMED shall walk there: 10And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

..John 14:16 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

..John 10:9 I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved.

..Revelation 3:7To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of the One who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What He opens, no one will shut; and what He shuts, no one will open.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget