Believe MY Report by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Have no fear of bad news. Believe MY report. And do not fret because of those who do evil.

Believe MY Report by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Have no fear of bad news. Believe MY report. And do not fret because of those who do evil. They are only pawns in the hands of the enemy. Know that I am the King over all. I have made known the end of the thing from the beginning.

Trust in My Love for you, Dear One. Keep your faith simple, like a little child. In Me, you lack no good thing. I will never forsake you, or your children, or your children's children. There was never any contest, My Child, for it is finished. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who contend with you, contend with Me.

The evil forces who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. Do not be shaken, but remain steadfast in faith, for I hold you securely in My Hand. Though the darkness may seem to be succeeding, watch My overcoming Power transform your circumstances. In the end, you will look in TRIUMPH on the devil and his minions. Have NO fear of bad reports for they are NOT of Me. "Now then, My Love, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do for you before your eyes!".

..Isaiah 41:12 You shall seek them, and shall not find them, even them that contended with you: they that war against you shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nothing.
Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
.... seek … and … not find...said of one so utterly put out of the way that not a trace of him can be found.
..Psalm 27:13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
..Psalm 37:1 Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers. 2 For they will wither quickly like the grass And fade like the green herb.
..Psalm 37:7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for Him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
..Psalm 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.
..Psalm 112:6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever.7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.8 Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear; in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
..John 10:10 The thief (the devil) comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I (Jesus) came that you may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
..1 Samuel 12:16 "Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes!
..John 10:28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget