Beloved, You Are My Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are not a warrior without hope. I am your Hope. I am your Victory. I am the Glorious Sword in your hand. No matter what things look like, keep speaking My Word. I see the oppression of the evil one upon you.

Beloved, You Are My Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My warrior. You are not a warrior without hope. I am your Hope. I am your Victory. I am the Glorious Sword in your hand. No matter what things look like, keep speaking My Word. I see the oppression of the evil one upon you.

Be not afraid, Dear One. Your confidence is not in men, but your hope is in Me. There is no other name by which you can be saved. The harder the battle rages, the more you need to stand and believe. For I am with you, My Child. I will give you the strength to endure. I am the LORD of Hosts. The Commander of the Heavenly armies.

When the enemy comes in, like a flood I raise up a standard against him. Myriads upon myriads of angels stand and wait for My word to be delivered from your mouth. I have not left you as orphans. Oh no, Dear One. I am opening your spiritual eyes to see your Help. As you look to Me, you shall sense and know that there are MANY more for you than against you. Thousands upon thousands guard and keep My brave ones' feet from slipping. I will not let you be put to shame. Your enemies shall NOT triumph over you.

GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. I am your Deliverer. Don't lay down your weapons in defeat, My Love. You are MORE than a conqueror through Him who loves you. Believe MY report, Beloved. You are an OVERCOMER. You overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony. Am I not sending you? Yes, you are My sent one, Beloved. You are My chosen one and My witness. I have given you authority to TREAD on serpents and scorpions. Go this day into the enemy's camp, for I have given it into your hand.The Lord is with you, Mighty Warrior.

...Deu. 33:29 Blessed are you, Israel! Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights."

.1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.

...1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ! 58Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast and immovable. Always excel in the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

..Isaiah 43:10"You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me. 11"I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

..Luke 10:19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means harm you.

udges 6:11 The Angel of the Lord came, and He sat under the oak that was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash, the Abiezrite. His son Gideon was threshing wheat in the wine vat in order to hide it from the Midianites. 12 Then the Angel of the Lord appeared to him and said: “The Lord is with you, mighty warrior.”

13 Gideon said to Him, “Please Sir, if the Lord is with us, why has all this happened?[d] And where are all His wonders that our fathers told us about? They said, ‘Hasn’t the Lord brought us out of Egypt?’ But now the Lord has abandoned us and handed us over to Midian.”

14 The Lord (Jesus) turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and deliver Israel from the power of Midian. Am I not sending you?” Judges 7:9 That night the Lord said to him, “Get up and go into the camp, for I have given it into your hand."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget