My Blood Has Cleansed You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are separated unto Me. You are "Holy unto the LORD." Yes, Dear One. The Blood of the Perfect Lamb has consecrated you unto Me. No longer consider yourself dirty, for My Blood has cleansed you of ALL unrighteousness.

My Blood Has Cleansed You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are separated unto Me. You are "Holy unto the LORD." Yes, Dear One. The Blood of the Perfect Lamb has consecrated you unto Me. No longer consider yourself dirty, for My Blood has cleansed you of ALL unrighteousness. I have chosen you out of all the peoples of the earth. My HOLY Spirit could not dwell in your heart, My Bride, if you were not without spot or wrinkle. See yourself as I see you. You are in Me and I in you.

Your spirit is perfected through salvation. Your body and soul are being changed into My image from glory to glory. You have become a NEW creation. Your old man is dead. You have come ALIVE in Me. You wear My Robe of Righteousness. I chose to do this, Beloved. I freely give My
Righteousness to you because of My great love for you. You are My Beloved and I am yours. You are My treasured possession. You are Mine.

I have inscribed you on the palms of My Hands. I have separated you unto Me, My Bride. You are a chosen generation, a ROYAL priesthood, a HOLY nation, a peculiar people. I have formed you for Myself. You are not your own, My Love. You have been bought with a GREAT Price. You shall show forth the praises of Him who has called you out OUT OF DARKNESS and into My Marvelous Light. Do not fear, My beautiful one, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; and you are Mine!

Holy: consecrated; of God, separated, apartness
..Deuteronomy 7:6 For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be His people, His treasured possession.
..Leviticus 20:26 And ye shall be holy unto Me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that you should be Mine.

..Zechariah 14:20 In that day there will even be inscribed on the bells of the horses, "HOLY TO THE LORD."

..Isaiah 9:15 Can a woman forget her nursing child And have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you. 16Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands.

..2 Corinthians 5:21 For God hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

..1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

..Isaiah 43:21The people whom I formed for Myself will declare My praise.

..Isaiah 43:1But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!

..1 John 4:4 Ye are OF GOD, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

..Song of Solomon 4:7 You are all fair, My love; there is no spot in you.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget