A Religious Spirit Cannot Abide My Presence in You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not fret when men say all manner of evil against you for My sake. For it is not flesh and blood speaking to you but a religious spirit.

A Religious Spirit Cannot Abide My Presence in You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not fret when men say all manner of evil against you for My sake. For it is not flesh and blood speaking to you but a religious spirit. A religious spirit cannot abide My Presence in you. It attacks you to get to Me, Dear One. For the enemy knows that you are the apple of My Eye, the Love of My Heart, My treasured possession.

Religion is but man-made efforts to justify a person by their works and not the finished work of the Cross. Your great salvation was a free gift by grace through faith in the One who died for you. You know Me, Beloved. We are intimately acquainted. Spiritual things are only discerned spiritually. Persons with a religious spirit are prideful and attempt to put others down in order to puff themselves up.

They are repelled by our love walk and instead choose to operate in judgment and condemnation. Pray for those who mistreat you, My Child. Bless those who curse you. Love your enemies. I see the wrongs and I shall make them right.

Fear not, My Love. I am your fierce Protector, Your Abba Father. NO weapon formed against you shall prosper for your righteousness is of ME. Who can condemn you, Beloved? NO ONE, My Child. For it is I who have justified you with My Own Blood and it is I who will recompense.

RECOMPENSE: to make amends or requital. An equivalent returned for anything done, suffered, or given; compensation; requital; suitable return

..2 Thessalonians 1:6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

..Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

..Romans 8:31What then will we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 For He who spared not the own Son, but gave Him up for us all, how will He not also, with Him, grant us all things? 33 Who will bring an accusation against the elect of God? God is the One justifying.

34Who is the one condemning? For it is Christ Jesus, the One having died, now rather having been raised up, who is also at the right hand of God, and who is interceding for us.

..Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, saith the LORD.

..1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

..Luke 6:27But to those of you who will listen, I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget