Sinner’s prayer; There Are No Exceptions by John Hagee

There is a protocol or ceremonial form and courtesy followed when entering into the presence of those in authority such as judges, heads of state and most importantly the God of Abraham,

Sinner’s prayer; There Are No Exceptions by John Hagee
John 1:12 –But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

The Only Way To Become A Child Of God Is To Personally Accept Jesus Christ Through The Sinner’s prayer; There Are No Exceptions!
Part One—

There is a protocol or ceremonial form and courtesy followed when entering into the presence of those in authority such as judges, heads of state and most importantly the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The protocol followed when entering the presence of God, our Father, is to affirm that you are His child.  To do this, we must first acknowledge our sinful state Romans 3:23, confess our sins Psalm 32:5, repent of them and ask forgiveness Matthew 3:2 and finally turn form our sinful state John 8:11.

The most important decision you will ever make is to confess Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.  If you have not prayed the prayer or are not sure, I encourage you to do so now:

Lord, I confess that I am a sinner.  I have sinned and today I ask that You forgive me of all my sins, both known and unknown.  Father, I ask that You accept me as Your won and write my name in the Lamb’s Book of Life.  I acknowledge that Jesus Christ, Your Son paid the price at Calvary for my salvation.   Because of the Blood of the Cross, I am now forgiven and redeemed.  My sins are buried in the sea of forgetfulness, never to be remembered against me anymore.  From this day forward I will read and obey Your Word.  I am now a child of God, a son of the King, and Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life.   Amen.

Romans 3:23, Romans 10:9, Psalm 32:5, John 8:11, Micah 7:18, John 1:12


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget