The God of The Turn Around by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am the God of the turn around. You watch Me, My Child. Your faith has reached to the heavens and I shall show Myself mighty on your behalf.

The God of The Turn Around by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the God of the turn around. You watch Me, My Child. Your faith has reached to the heavens and I shall show Myself mighty on your behalf. Did I not say that if you did not faint, you would see My Goodness in the land of the living?

Oh yes, My Love, My Word is truth and does NOT return to Me void.Even now, as you pray in faith, much is happening in the spirit realm. I am your Beloved, who gives you beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise to replace that spirit of heaviness. Walk by faith and not by sight, Dear One. Your prayers are on shafts of Light, streaming into the Throne room. Don't be afraid and do not despair.

Your God is in your midst. I am the Strong Warrior who saves you. I calm you with My Love and I shall delight you with My Songs. Your sorrows shall dissipate. You have carried your burdens long enough, Dear One. I am He who heals the sick and raises the dead. I shall join you once again with your loved ones. All those painful partings turned into joyful reunions. Your King is in your midst; fear disaster no more. With one Word, I clear away your enemies.

Do not be afraid, My Child. Light is shining from My Face. You speak My language, the language of the Spirit. I shall turn your mourning into dancing. I am removing your sackcloth and clothing you with joy. The world shall be amazed at what I am doing for you, My Bride. Turn around, Beloved, turn from the bad news of this world and see Me standing right there with you. Watch and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

..Matthew 9:22 But Jesus turning and seeing her said, "Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you whole." At once the woman was made well.

..John 20:14When she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there.

..Zephaniah 3:9 In the end I will turn things around for the people. I'll give them a language undistorted, unpolluted, Words to address God in worship.17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

..Job 37:12 It changes direction, turning around by His guidance, that it may do whatever He commands it on the face of the inhabited earth.

..Psalm 30:11-12 You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have taken off my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.

..Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.

..Habakkuk 1:5 Look at the nations and watch-- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget