A Net for Your Steps by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Every day, the enemy attempts to trip you up. Without cause, He digs a pit for your soul, hoping that you will fall into it.

A Net for Your Steps by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Every day, the enemy attempts to trip you up. Without cause, He digs a pit for your soul, hoping that you will fall into it. Though the devil prepares a net for your steps, I will cause him to fall into the midst of it himself. Though the adversary secretly lays a trap for you, I will reveal it to you by My Spirit. The evil one shall fall into his own nets while you pass by safely. For you are on MY highway of holiness.

No ravenous beasts may come upon it, only My Redeemed walk here. I am the Way. Follow no one but Me, Dear One. Many who call themselves leaders are but blind guides. If a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit. I alone have brought you up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and set your feet upon My Rock, making your footsteps firm. I am your Refuge and your Fortress, your God who is worthy of your trust.

Rejoice, Beloved, and no longer fear what man nor demon can do to you. By of the Blood of the Lamb, I have set the prisoners free from the pit. I have delivered you from the snare of the fowler. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, My Child, because you walk in MY Righteousness. Be encouraged, Beloved. I hold you in My Hand and no one can pluck you from it. I am well able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the Presence of My Glory, with exceeding joy.

..Jude 1:24 24Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

..Zechariah 9:11As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.

..Proverbs 26:27 He who digs a pit will fall into it, And he who rolls a stone, it will come back on him.
..Psalm 57:6 They have prepared a net for my steps; My soul is bowed down; They dug a pit before me; They themselves have fallen into the midst of it. Selah.

..Psalm 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I pass by safely.
..Matthew 15:14 "Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

..Matthew 12:11And He said to them, "What man is there among you who has a sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it out?

..Psalm 40:2He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.

..Psalm 91:2I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!" 3For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.

..John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget