The Enemy Tsunami of Troubles by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not be anxious and tossed about by the waves of this present storm. Though the enemy would desire to send a tsunami of troubles your way, I am lifting up a standard against him.

Enemy Tsunami of Troubles by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not be anxious and tossed about by the waves of this present storm. Though the enemy would desire to send a tsunami of troubles your way, I am lifting up a standard against him. For I Myself shall be a violent torrent against the enemy, a rushing River of Glory driven by My Spirit. I shall turn back this onslaught with one Breath, Dear One.

There is a mighty River flowing from My Throne of Grace. It is full of passion for you, full of Power, full of mercy and grace. My Arm is not too short to save you, Beloved, and My Ear is not too dull to hear your cries. Your Savior is standing at your defense. I shall put the enemy to flight. Like a rushing stream, I shall overcome all his evil plans. I see that your strength is gone and I am full of compassion for you. My Love is coming to your rescue.

The enemy's foot is slipping and the Day of his calamity is near. Do not fear or grow faint, My Child. I shall vindicate My people and show you compassion. I have not left you comfortless, Beloved. For surely as the sun rises in the East, I come to you. I shall come to you like the Rain watering the earth. My going forth is as certain is the dawn. I shall come against the devil and his demons like a pent up River. With one mighty Breath, the Winds of My Spirit shall swallow up your enemies in My River of Life.

..John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

..Hosea 6:3 So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; and He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth.

..Deuteronomy 32:35 Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, in due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near and the impending things are hastening upon them. 36 For the LORD will vindicate His people, and will have compassion on His servants, when He sees that their strength is gone
..Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
..Isaiah 59:19

KJV When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

AMP When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives].

CJB For He will come like a pent-up stream, impelled by the Spirit of Adonai.
EXB The Lord [For He] will come quickly like a fast-flowing [or pent up] river, driven by the breath [or wind; or Spirit] of the Lord.

NLV When the one who hates us comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a wall against him.

When the enemy shall come in like a nahar (flood, river), the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) shall lift up a standard against him. 


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget