My Children Are Blessed Of God by John Hagee

My children are a heritage of the Lord, and I am happy, blessed and fortunate to have them. They were wonderfully and fearfully knit together by God in the womb.

My Children Are Blessed Of God by John Hagee
Psalm 127:45—As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of your youth.  Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them:  they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Because I Listen Closely To The Voice Of God And Faithfully Keep His Commands, My Children Are Blessed Of God

My children are a heritage of the Lord, and I am happy, blessed and fortunate to have them.  They were wonderfully and fearfully knit together by God in the womb.  Their frame was not hidden from Him as He intricately formed them in secret as if embroidering with various colors.  He is with them wherever they go, leading them and holding them in His right hand.

As an heir to the promise of Abraham, I speak health to my children’s bodies, pray a hedge of protection around them, and claim God’s hand of prosperity and happiness upon the work of their hands.  And I bind Satan in the mighty Name of Jesus. By the authority of the Blood of the Lamb, I cancel any assignment Satan might have against my children.  I will not fear because God guards and keeps my children and gives them His peace.

I pray constantly for my children, that God will continuously strengthen and reinforce them with mighty power, as the Holy Spirit takes up residence in their innermost beings and personalities.  I pray that His power might enable them to grasp and come to know, through personal experience, the love of Christ, which goes beyond simple knowledge.  I pray that they might become rooted and securely founded in His love, flooded with the divine Presence of God Himself.

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget