Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Seek the Ancient Paths. It is the only Good Way. It is the only way to true treasure, My Child.

Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Seek the Ancient Paths. It is the only Good Way. It is the only way to true treasure, My Child. Man attempts to build his own ways to eternal life, security, riches,and peace, but these paths lead to destruction and dead ends. I have called you to a higher place. I have chosen you to follow Me.

When you are standing at a crossroad, call upon Me, and I will show you which way to go. I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know. Ask, and you shall receive, Dear One. You shall hear a Voice behind you saying, this is the way, walk in it. No longer am I hidden from you, My Child. My Spirit is your Teacher and your Guide. Your eyes shall behold Me and your ears shall hear a word whenever you turn to the right or to the left. I will lead you along ways you have not even imagined yet and I will guide you along paths where you have not been before.

I will turn darkness into Light before you and those rugged places shall become plains. These are the things I will do for you,and I will not leave them undone. Come, follow Me, Beloved. Your Father desires for you to know all the hidden mysteries of the Kingdom, for ALL the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are found in your Savior. I am the only Way. I shall reveal Myself to you by My Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, even the deep things of your God. For as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which I have prepared for those whom I love.

..Jeremiah 6:16 This is what the LORD says,Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.

..Isaiah 30:21 He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. 21Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

..Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, In paths they do not know I will guide them. I will make darkness into light before them And rugged places into plains. These are the things I will do, And I will not leave them undone."

..Revelation 4:2At once I was in the Spirit, and I saw a THRONE standing in heaven, with someone seated on it. 3The One seated there looked like jasper and carnelian, and a RAINBOW gleaming like an emerald encircled the throne.

....Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the THRONE OF GRACE, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

..Colossians 2:2..so that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, 3in Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4I say this so that no one will deceive you by smooth rhetoric.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget