The knowledge of My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The knowledge of My Glory shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. My Voice is upon these Waters. It's being poured out.

The knowledge of My Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The knowledge of My Glory shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. My Voice is upon these Waters. It's being poured out. It's being poured out. Come alive in My River, Dear One. My Glory is washing over you and through you and in you. A wondrous outpouring of My Spirit such as the world has never seen before.

My Voice is upon the Waters. The God of GLORY is thundering. Pay no attention to the mutterings of the enemy. He is as nothing to My Children. I am the Firstborn of many brethren. You who were once unloved are loved by Me beyond measure. I am Heir of all things. I uphold the universe by the Word of My Power. Whom shall you fear? Return to your Stronghold, O prisoners of hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.

I give you a double portion of all that I have. It is My Right, My Child, to bless you in this way. My Glory shall be seen upon you and is in you. Tidal waves of blessings are flowing to you in this day. Arise and shine, Beloved. A double portion of Glory is your inheritance. Prophesy those things that be not as though they were. Whatsoever you say, believing, you shall have. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of Hosts.

..Romans 8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He (Jesus) might be the firstborn among many brethren.

..Deuteronomy 21:17 But he shall acknowledge the firstborn, the son of the unloved, by giving him a double portion of all that he has, for he is the beginning of his strength; to him belongs the right of the firstborn.

..Psalms 29:3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; The God of GLORY thunders, The LORD is over many waters.

..Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the GLORY of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.

..Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the GLORY of the LORD has risen upon you. 2 For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His GLORY will appear upon you.

..Hebrews 1:1 Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed the Heir of all things, through whom also He created the world. 3 He is the radiance of the GLORY of God and the exact imprint of His nature, and He upholds the universe by the word of His power.

..Zechariah 9:12 Return to your Stronghold, O prisoners of hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.

..Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget