The Light of the World by Deborah Waldron Fry

Be anxious for nothing, My Child. I am your God, and you are in My Hands. You have cast your cares upon Me and so you can rest in confidence.

The Light of the World by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Though darkness may surround you and you can't see an end to it, I can, Dear One. I am the Light of the world. I have already made a way of escape for you through that circumstance. I go before you and My Glory is your rear guard.

 Be anxious for nothing, My Child. I am your God, and you are in My Hands. You have cast your cares upon Me and so you can rest in confidence. Let My peace rule your heart. I am well able to keep that which you have entrusted to Me. Take My Hand, My Bride. Keep your eyes upon Me. I see the end from the beginning. I am leading and guiding you by My Spirit. Though you will have tribulations in this world, be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world.

 I am your Light and Salvation, whom shall you fear? Like TNT, My Light is blasting through the enemy's plans. See by faith the Light at the end of the tunnel. Light ALWAYS overcomes the darkness, My Child. And it always will. There is NO darkness in Me at all. So have no fear, Beloved. I have destroyed the works of darkness. My Glory has risen upon you and you are forever surrounded by the Light of My Love.

...1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all

...Ephesians 5:8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.

...Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.7 And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

...1 John 3:8 ...This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil.
...1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

...John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

......2 Peter 1:19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a Light shining in a dark place, until the Day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget