I am the Spirit of Prophecy by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am the sound of the rustling in the tops of the mulberry trees. I am the Wind blowing upon the embers of your heart. I am the Spirit of Prophecy.

I am the Spirit of Prophecy by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the sound of the rustling in the tops of the mulberry trees. I am the Wind blowing upon the embers of your heart. I am the Spirit of Prophecy. I am the Revelation Who has come to you to bring you Life. I am the One who abides with you. Take a breath, Dear One. It is the atmosphere of heaven. For you are seated with Me in heavenly places.

Forget about your problems for a moment in time. Drink with joy from the wells of salvation. Let us meet together in Spirit and in Truth. I hear your cries. I have come to bring you life, Dear One. Let My song arise in your heart. I am singing over you, Beloved. Songs of deliverance. Songs of victory. Songs of My Love for you. Fear not. The enemy has no access to our meeting place. My Spirit dwells in your heart.

We are One. My mighty rushing Wind shall fill your house. In My Presence is fullness of joy. I have brought you to My banqueting house and the banner gently blowing in the heavenly Breezes over you is Love.

...Psalm 21:2 Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the LORD GOD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation. 3Therefore you will joyously draw water from the springs of salvation. (Yeshua in Hebrew - Jesus)  :)

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.

...Song 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.
...1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you yourselves are God's temple, and that God's Spirit dwells in you?
...Hebrews 3:6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.

...Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

...John 17:22 The glory that You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are One.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget