My Prophetic Generation by Deborah Waldron Fry

And so it will be, for ALL who come to Me. For the Spirit of God gives GRACE to the humble.

My Prophetic Generation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My prophetic generation, the generation spoken of by John the Baptist. 

The prophets of old could not carry My Fire because the Holy Spirit had not yet been given.

The Spirit of God came upon them, but did not reside in them. For it is written that I have come to baptize you with the Holy Spirit and Fire. And so it will be, for ALL who come to Me. For the Spirit of God gives GRACE to the humble.

You have touched the hem of My Garment and power has gone forth. Your lips have been made clean by the Fire on the Alter of Heaven, by the Blood of the Lamb. You are a new creation, Dear One. You are able to carry My Fire. Those who carry My Fire shall be like no other generation. Greater works shall you do. You are burning with My passionate Love. This is not a Fire of Judgment but of Love.

This Fire is incorruptable and undefiled. It will not fade away. You shall be kept by My Fire. You are kept by Him who you have not seen, yet believing, you love, as I first loved you. You rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of Glory.

The prophets of old spoke of this GRACE of which you have received and the GLORY that follows. Oh My Love, My Bride, you are not powerless, but you are FILLED with My Glory, Grace, and FIRE. Though you have been distressed at times by various trials, you have come forth as GOLD, filled with My GLORY. Even the angels longed for this time, to see My Bride kindled with the Fire of My Love. Receive, My Burning One! The revolution now begins!! You shall bring LIFE to all you encounter, My Child! All of heaven is rejoicing as I send the FIRE today!

...Luke 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and would that it were already kindled!
...1 Peter 1:6In this you greatly rejoice, even though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been distressed by various trials, 7so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 8and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls.10As to this salvation, the prophets who prophesied of the grace that would come to you made careful searches and inquiries, 11seeking to know what person or time the Spirit of Christ within them was indicating as He predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories to follow. 12It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves, but you, in these things which now have been announced to you through those who preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven—things into which angels long to look.
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget