All of Heaven is Celebrating by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do you sense the excitement in the atmosphere? All of heaven is celebrating, Dear One. Here, My Light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the Son.

All of Heaven is Celebrating by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do you sense the excitement in the atmosphere? All of heaven is celebrating, Dear One. Here, My Light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the Son. There are no tears or sorrow in My Presence. There is no more death or pain.

There is a smile on every face and a spring in every step. Many upon the earth would make this season a time of weeping and mourning. Oh no, My Child. This is a time of celebration. For the One who was dead is ALIVE forevermore! All of heaven is shouting with joy! Join in, My Bride! My JOY shall be your strength. No more doom and gloom!

You are DEAD to the old man and ALIVE in Christ. A NEW DAY has dawned. Fear nothing and no one, My Warrior Bride! I am well able to keep you unto the end of the age. I am still in control. All things are being fulfilled. Get ready, My Love. I am filling you to overflowing with My joy. You shall KNOW ME in the POWER of My resurrection! NOTHING shall be impossible to you.

Only Believe! I have made you My Own! Forget what lies behind and press ahead! Dance on the devil's head as you go! Let not your heart be troubled, Beloved. I am coming soon to receive My Bride unto Myself, so that where I am, you may be also!

...Philippians 3:10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection.

...Philippians 3:12Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me His own. 13Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

...Ecclesiastes 11:7 Light is sweet; how pleasant to see a new day dawning. NLV

...Ecclesiastes 11:7 Truly the Light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun. (Son) KJV

...Luke 1:78-80 A new day will dawn on us from above because our God is loving and merciful. He will give light to those who live in the dark and in death’s shadow. He will guide us into the way of peace.

...John14:1 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;believe also in Me. 2 In My Father's house are many mansions.If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

...Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget