A Consuming Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am He who is a Consuming Fire. I am sending angels to you with flaming swords.

A  Consuming Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am He who is a Consuming Fire. I am sending angels to you with flaming swords. They carry My Fire to the earth. They are winds sent to minister to My heirs of salvation. They shall touch your heart, My Child. They are burning with my Love.

With the tip of their sword, they shall rekindle your Fire. I am He who baptizes you with the Holy Spirit and Fire. A bruised reed Your Beloved will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory. For too long, My Children have suffered at the hands of the enemy. Now you shall RISE UP in the power of the Holy Spirit.

My Glory shall be seen upon you. Do not quench the Spirit, My Child. The God of Peace Himself is sanctifying you completely. The Fire of My Love shall burn brightly within you, healing you and making you whole. My Army of Fire shall rage throughout all the lands, until the knowledge of the GLORY of your God shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. He who calls you is faithful; I will surely do it.

...Hebrews 1:7 Of the angels he says, “He makes His angels winds, and His ministers a flame of fire.”

...Psalm 104:4 He makes the winds His messengers, Flaming Fire His ministers.

...Isaiah 42:3 He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle. He will bring justice to all who have been wronged.

...Matthew 12:20 A smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory. 21In His name the nations will put their hope.”

....Luke 12:49 I have come to ignite a Fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

...Angels are like winds for mystery, force, and invisibility, and no doubt the winds themselves are often the angels or messengers of God. God who makes His angels to be as winds, can also make winds to be His angels, and they are constantly so in the economy of nature.

...A flaming fire. Fire is expressive of irresistible power, immaculate holiness, and ardent emotion. It is remarkable that the seraphim, one class at least of these ministers, have their name from a root signifying to burn; and the altar, from which one of them took the live coal, Isaiah 6:6 , is the symbol of the highest form of holy love. --James G. Murphy, in "A Commentary on the Book of Psalms," 1875.

...Isaiah 6:2. Seraphim: ‘the flaming’ or ‘burning ones,’ The attendants of the Divine glory in the heavens, are represented as flashing with splendor, as full of swift energy, like a flame of fire, as glowing with fervent love, as blazing with enthusiasm. That is the type of the highest creatural being, which stands closest to God. MacLaren's Expositions


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget