God Has A Plan for Satan! by John Hagee

He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him,

God Has A Plan for Satan! by John Hagee
He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

God has a plan for Satan!

Satan has the ability to roam the earth and torment all who are not protected by the blood of Jesus Christ.  During the one thousand year reign of Jesus Christ on earth, Satan will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit Revelation 20:2-3.

After the thousand years of absolute peace on the earth, God will release Satan for a short season to deceive the nations, which are in the four corners of the earth.  Then Satan shall be “cast into the lake of fire and brimstone…and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever” Revelation 20:10.

If you feel there is some area of your life that is under the control of Satan, pray this prayer and the power of Jesus Christ will deliver you from every evil spirit.

PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE:

“Lord Jesus Christ, I humble myself before you and confess my dependence upon you.  I confess my sins before you name them and I humbly ask you to forgive me and wash my sins away by the blood of your cross.  I forgive those that have hurt me in any way.  I denounce the Kingdom of Satan and call upon the Lord as my deliverer.  In the name of Jesus and by the power of His shed blood and through the authority of His Word, I command every evil spirit to leave me NOW, Amen.

PRAYER OF ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST AS SAVIOR AND LORD:

If you have not personally asked Jesus Christ to come into your life as Savior and Lord, you are lost and in sin.  Going to church, giving to the poor and being religious does not save you.  You are saved only when you invite Jesus into your life.

“Lord Jesus Christ, I confess that I am a sinner and I ask you to forgive me of all my sin and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.  I ask you to come into my heart right now as Savior and Lord.  Write my name in the Lamb’s Book of Life.  I want to serve you, Lord Jesus, from this day forth.  Thank you for saving me and forgiving me of my sin.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.”


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget