The One Perfect Lamb by Deborah Waldron Fry

In the Spirit, I saw Jesus as the Lamb of God, and people were gathered around Him, worshiping Him and joyously singing," You have taken the wrath for us.

The One Perfect Lamb by Deborah Waldron Fry
In the Spirit, I saw Jesus as the Lamb of God, and people were gathered around Him, worshiping Him and joyously singing," You have taken the wrath for us."

"Beloved. What cup are you drinking from? I have not appointed you to suffer wrath, My Child, but to obtain salvation. For your sake, I made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in The One Perfect Lamb, you have become the righteousness of God. I drank the cup of wrath for you, Dear One. There is now therefore NO condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. You have been saved from the Wrath of the Lamb.

You have been saved from your sins and ALSO from the hour of temptation called the tribulation period. I shall keep you safe, Beloved. You have been delivered and set free by the Blood of the Lamb. You have been saved to the uttermost. You are My Bride whom I adore. I know every hair on your head and would not harm even one.

You are precious in My sight and I love you. You who are without, come in! Come and abide under My Shadow. You drink now from the Bridegroom's cup and not from the cup of wrath. You sit at the King's table. I lay you out a feast in the very presence of your enemy. We shall have sweet communion together forever. In My Presence there is fullness of joy;
at My right hand are pleasures forevermore. I am the Fountain of Life. Drink your fill, My Bride, of the River of My delights.

...Luke 22:41-44 And Jesus was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and knelt down, and prayed,42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this CUP from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done

...Revelation 3: Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

…Psalm 36:8 How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.

...2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

... Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; in Your presence there is fullness of joy;at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

...Revelation 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

......1 Thessalonians 5:9 For God has NOT appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him.

...Romans 5:9 Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him!


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget