A Gold Sash by Deborah Waldron Fry

I saw a Believer in a bedroom. (Place of rest and preparation). A GOLD SASH was being placed over his head. A Key was being given to him.

A Gold Sash by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a Believer in a bedroom. (Place of rest and preparation). A GOLD SASH was being placed over his head. A Key was being given to him.

"Beloved. There has been a shift. I know you have felt it in your Spirit. Do not fear. It is promotion time, My Child. I have been preparing you to carry more anointing.

I have been drawing you by My Spirit to a place of great intimacy and union. I have been preparing you for the new Divine government. You shall carry My Authority.

The golden sash of royalty adorns your chest. You are a king and a priest unto Me. I give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven. Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. It shall not be as before. The old establishment of "religion" shall fall. Pride has destroyed their witness. But you, My Bride, are a new breed.

You are My humble ones. You shall carry My Fire and Glory. You have a seat of honor beside the King. You have the King's ear. You have My Favor. I shall counsel you and help you and show you things to come. You shall understand and know Me intimately, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things and I delight in you, My Bride. Breathe, Beloved, and rejoice, for you shall SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of your Father. I am raising you to new heights. You are clothed with the Son. Greater works shall you do than has ever been done before. He who has ears, let him hear what the Spirit is saying."

GLOSSARY: BEDROOM A place of quiet or rest, also of preparation. Being still and waiting upon Him. Place of heart communion; intimacy or union with God.

" To have someone's ear": Obtain someone's attention, especially favorable attention.
...Revelation 1:12Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and in the midst of the lampstands one like a Son of Man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around His chest.

...Heb 4:8-10 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. 10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.
...Isaiah 22:20-22

...Jeremiah 9:23-24 Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things," declares the LORD


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget