All of My Children by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not believe the lies that you are "less" spiritual than a sister or brother. It is just the enemy sowing discord.

All of My Children by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not believe the lies that you are "less" spiritual than a sister or brother. It is just the enemy sowing discord. I delight in ALL of My Children. My Spirit dwells in every one who is born again. As a parent or caregiver, when you are with your children at the shore, do you not delight in each one's attempts to navigate the waters?

Some stick their foot in only, some wade out a little farther to the knees, some boldly go waist high and some fearlessly jump right in over their heads. And so it is with us, Dear One. I am your loving Abba Father. It is always up to you how deep we go. I am not merely an observer, but I am Your Life Guard that never leaves you or forsakes you. I hold you by the right hand and say to you," I am your Helper." Deep is calling unto deep. Fear not, Beloved. Journey into the depths of the Spirit with Me. Dance in the sparkling crystal clear Water. Come out into the Great Waters of Divine Grace.

Jump into My Life Giving Waters of Salvation and Healing. Let My Breakers of Peace, Joy and Love roll over your head, Beloved. For in Me, you live and move and have your being. You are indeed My offspring. Come and explore the depths of your God.

amazing painting by Ricardo Colon

...Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. 8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.

...Isaiah 41:13 For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”

...1 Corinthians 2:10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the DEPTHS of God.

... Romans 11:33 Oh, the DEPTH of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

...Ephesians 3:17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and DEPTH of His love, 19 and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

...Acts 17:28 for “‘In Him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, “‘For we are indeed His offspring.’


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget