Blinding The Evil by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have hidden you away for a season. I have been teaching you to hear My Voice and to reject any other. This is a time like no other.

Blinding The Evil by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have hidden you away for a season. I have been teaching you to hear My Voice and to reject any other. This is a time like no other. It was so important for My end time army to be totally Mine. And you are. I have been with you through it all, Dear One. The enemy has tried many tactics against you. He has been confused by your steadfast faith and love through all of his evil plots against you. He thought you would fold, He thought you would defect to the other side. He thought you would give up. But I tell you the truth, My Child.

His attacks have only served to make you stronger. They have turned you into a Golden Warrior. You are Holy to Me, set apart. The brightness of My Glory in your armor of light is BLINDING the evil ones. For I have taken what the devil meant for your destruction, and turned it around for your good. He has seen warriors in the past. A few here and a few there. But this is different. This army you are a part of is GLORIOUS to behold. You have become ONE in Me. One voice, One purpose, One Leader. The Lord of Hosts is My Name. The Lord Mighty in battle. A thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

No power in hell can overcome you when you walk by faith. The weapons of your warfare are MIGHTY through your God. My Royal Army is now ready to be revealed in all your Glory. I am SO pleased with you, Dear Child of Mine. I call you forth now to do MIGHTY exploits in My Name. You are My FEARLESS ones who walk in PURE and UNDEFILED LOVE. I in you and you in Me. NOTHING shall be impossible to you! Rejoice, Beloved! Your God arises and His enemies are scattered! The Lord is with you, Mighty Warrior!

...Psalm 91:5 You shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;6 Nor for the pestilence that walks in darkness; nor for the destruction that wastes at noonday.7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

...John 10:4 When He has brought out all who are His own, He goes on ahead of them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice.

...Romans 8:28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

...Psalm 68:1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked ones perish at the presence of God.3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget