Double Reformation by Tammy Lang Jensen

I have come to set the captives free (Luke 4:18). My End Time Army, being released from jail.

Double Reformation by Tammy Lang Jensen
I have come to set the captives free (Luke 4:18). My End Time Army, being released from jail. The shackles and chains that have held them bound, will bind them no more. I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). I came to set the prisoners free. Cast off the sin that so easily snares and entangles (Hebrews 12:1).

The traps that the enemy set for you, Will return double unto him. DECLARE, PROCLAIM and RECLAIM all that was lost. 30, 60, 100 fold, Shall be your portion (Matthew 13:8).

Double Reformation, let this be confirmation. Thus saith the Lord. Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know (Jeremiah 33:3). I have heard your cries, I have heard your petitions, and the answer is on the way. For those who believe, all things are possible (Mark 9:23). I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13).

For they that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles. They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31). Don't give up on your miracle, when it's already on the way.

Don't give up on your God, or turn a deaf ear to all He has to say. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old he will not depart from it (Proverbs 22:6). God will guide you, direct you, and protect you, but you have to give him the reins (Psalm 32:9). Total and complete control, a humbled and surrendered life. Doing what is righteous and just is more acceptable to the Lord then sacrifice (Proverbs 21:3). Don't give up, just press in, you are being set up To Win.....



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget