Impossible Situations by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved sisters and brothers. I asked the Lord why there are SO many suffering so much right now. And why so many of His Children are facing what seem like IMPOSSIBLE situations.

Impossible Situations by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved sisters and brothers. I asked the Lord why there are SO many suffering so much right now. And why so many of His Children are facing what seem like IMPOSSIBLE situations. I know our hearts are broken over it all. Here is what I heard for you, His Beloved.

Beloved. I am still the Miracle Worker. I am still the Way Maker. I am still the Promise Keeper. I am still the Mender of broken hearts and the One who wipes away all of your tears. I am He who is called TRUSTWORTHY. I am the Faithful One and the TRUE. I understand, My Child, when things happen that you do not understand. I too wept with compassion. I am well acquainted with your griefs and sorrows. I am the God of ALL compassion. I weep when you weep, Beloved. But when men run out of answers,

I am the Answer, Dear One. I am never surprised or perplexed or at a loss. I am that I am. I do not change. It was for the JOY set before Him that your Savior endured the Cross. If the rulers of this age had known, they never would have crucified the Lord of Glory. Keep trusting, My Child. Keep believing. It is the only work that is required, to BELIEVE on the One Whom God has sent. I am not a man, that I should lie; neither the son of man, that I should change My mind: have I said, and shall I not do it? or have I spoken, and shall I not make it good? I hold you in the palm of My hand, Beloved. I will not let you go! I am able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that you ask or think, according to the HOLY SPIRIT POWER that works in you.

...John 6:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, "This is the work of God, that you believe on Him whom He has sent."

...John 4:42They said to the woman, "We now believe not only because of your words; we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this Man truly is the Savior of the world."

...Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should change His mind: has He said, and shall He not do it? or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?
...Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

...Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.
...1 Corinthians 2: 9But, as it is written,“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard,nor the heart of man imagined,what God has prepared for those who love him”10these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.

...Ephesians 3:20Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget