My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. None of My Words will be delayed any longer. It is the day of the plowman overtaking the reaper.

My Word by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. None of My Words will be delayed any longer. It is the day of the plowman overtaking the reaper. What I have spoken shall come to pass. I know you are battle weary. The enemy is attempting to wear you out. You are believing for answers to prayer. You have stood on My Word without doubting. Well done, My good and faithful Warrior.

Do not be discouraged by the words of unbelievers. Do not lose your confidence. You have an enemy who fights you every step of your journey for he sees that you are Mine. Do not let the enemy steal the seeds of your faith. My Word SHALL accomplish that to which it was sent. On this you can depend: I am He who is FAITHFUL and TRUE. My strength and power are made perfect in your weakness, Dear One. Keep up the good fight of faith.

The LORD is with you, Mighty Warrior. I am well pleased with you. Stand on My Word and speak it forth. Though it tarries, wait for it, for surely it will come. Though there is a battle raging, I give you My strength to endure and victory is assured. My Grace IS always sufficient for you. The mountains shall drip sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it. Greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world. For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world.

I have declared, "IT IS FINISHED!" All of heaven is on your side, Beloved. I am bringing about justice for My elect who cry out to Me day and night. Before you call I will answer; while you are still speaking I will hear. It is now the time of NO MORE DELAY!

..Isaiah 65:24 Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
..Ezekiel 12:28 "Therefore say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.'
..Habakkuk 2:2 Then the LORD answered me and said, "Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, That the one who reads it may run. 3 For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay. 4 Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith.
..Amos 9:13 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when the plowman shall overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; the mountains shall drip sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget