Take My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Let go of that bad report, My Love. For you are grasping at straws. Take My Hand instead. Come away with your Bridegroom for a time of refreshing.

Take My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Let go of that bad report, My Love. For you are grasping at straws. Take My Hand instead. Come away with your Bridegroom for a time of refreshing. Enter the Gate called Beautiful. There is only one Beautiful Gate, Dear One. I have set before you this open Door, which no one is able to shut. You have not denied My Holy and Righteous One.

And by the name of JESUS and by faith in this Name, you shall be made strong. Times of refreshing come from the Presence of your Lord. I am the Door. Come enter the Gate to My Garden of delights. I am your Secret Place. Lay down in the green lushness of My Peace. Drink with joy from the wells of your salvation once again. Though the world does not know Me, you know Me, My Love. You know Me and I shall impart to you wisdom and understanding.

All of My Treasures are yours. It is for you to understand the Mysteries of My Kingdom. Arise, My Love. No longer lay outside the Gate Beautiful in your misery and defeat. I have rescued your life from this pit of destruction. Look at Me, My beautiful one. In My name, you shall rise up and walk once again. Look into My Eyes of Love. My Love shall not fail you. By faith in My Name, you shall be made strong. Come into My Garden and eat of My pleasant fruits. Drink your fill of the abundance of My House. No good thing will I withhold from those whom I love.

Arise My Love and come away. You are My Beloved and I am yours. Take My Hand and come away. Not by might, not by power, but by My Spirit. Behold, I am making all things new.........

grasping at straws:
1. trying to find some way to succeed when nothing you choose is likely to work 2. trying to find reasons to feel hopeful about a bad situation.
The Lord into His garden comes;
The spices yield a rich perfume;
The lilies grow and thrive,
The lilies grow and thrive.
Refreshing showers of grace divine,
From Jesus flow to every vine
And make the dead revive,
And make the dead revive.

...Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

...My Beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, My love, my beautiful one, and come away,

..Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my Beloved come into His garden, and eat His pleasant fruits.

...Psalm 36:7How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings. 8They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

...Revelation 3:8 ‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little strength, and yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name.

...Acts 3:2 And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple....4 And Peter directed his gaze at him, as did John, and said, “Look at us.” 5 And he fixed his attention on them, expecting to receive something from them. 6 But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!” 7 And he took him by the right hand and raised him up, and immediately his feet and ankles were made strong. 8 And leaping up, he stood and began to walk, and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God. 9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10 and recognized him as the one who sat at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, asking for alms. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.

Acts 3:16 And His name—by FAITH in His Name—has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget