The Goodness of the Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen

It is time for a block party, a gathering of my people. For one and all to partake of my glory. O taste and see that the Lord is good;

The Goodness of the Lord by Tammy Lang Jensen
It is time for a block party, a gathering of my people. For one and all to partake of my glory. O taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man that trusteth in Him (Psalm 34:8). I did not simply call you to suffer for my name sake. Though, count it all glory when you are persecuted for My sake (Matthew 5:11).

But, I also call you to great riches and glory in My kingdom (Philippians 4:19). I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13). Time will tell which Warriors will survive. Those that will persevere and remain faithful until the end. It will weed out and root out that which is not fully mature and easily shaken (Hebrews 12:27).

Some will fall by the wayside, but some will remain steadfast (Luke 8:5). I fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith (2 Timothy 4:7). Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize (1 Corinthians 9:24). Eternity with Jesus, hearing,"JOB WELL DONE!" From the Master. Are you studying for your final exam, will you be ready to give account.

You were saved by the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony, and they love not their lives until death (Revelation 12:1). Being a Christian can be costly, but count it worthy at any price. God made the ultimate sacrifice for you. Is he not worthy of your love and adoration? "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not Parrish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)....



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget