The Hem of Your Garment by Tammy Lang Jensen

The hem of your garment, and the hem of mine are two very different things. One is meant for cover, and the other for healing.

The hem of your garment, and the hem of mine are two very different things. One is meant for cover, and the other for healing. Are you seeking Jesus today, are you crying out for what you need. Abba Father, Abba Father, heal me of this pain (Mark 14:36).

Flood my situation, engulf me with your peace. Seek me early in the morning and I will be found. I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me (Proverbs 8:17). I am fresh like the morning dew, I am lush like the valley. I am trained by the eagles wing, I am promoted by the Father. I can hush like the wilderness, I can roll like a river. I am in all you do, hear, see and taste. It says, taste and see that I am good (Psalm 34:8). I am that I am, I am, and was and I am to come (Revelation 1:8).

I am all you will ever need, take your the delight in Me. The sun and earth shall pass away, but I remain forever (Matthew 24:35). My people remain in the sun scorched land, when I have living streams of water (Isaiah 58:11). Healing, provision, Rest And Peace, all can be found in Me. Stop looking to the world for solutions, but look unto Me the creator of the world. I am the maker of heaven and earth, the sea and everything in it-I remain faithful forever (Psalm 146:6).

Those who remain in Me when the storms come, will not quake or tremble. They remain steadfast and firm, holding tightly to their faith (1 Corinthians 15:58). The joy of the Lord is their strength, the creator of the universe is their guide. Greater love has no man, then the love of your father in heaven. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life because of Me will find it (Matthew 16:25). Touch the hem of my garment today, let Me make you whole (Matthew 9:21)....



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget