Time and Truth by Tammy Lang Jensen

Time and truth withstand till the end. They bring what is hidden to light. And that day, there will be no where to hide from Him.

Time and Truth by Tammy Lang Jensen
Time and truth withstand till the end. They bring what is hidden to light. And that day, there will be no where to hide from Him. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the lamb (revelation 6:16). Jesus will return one day, as surely as day turns to night.

Will your lamp be full of oil, will you be caught unaware (Matthew 25:3). Will you sing songs to the Master, will you delight in His presence (psalm 100:2). Will you dance on the water with Jesus. Will you seek refuge under His wings. I for one, want to remain close to the Father. I want to be redeemed on judgment day. When I am sick, I will reach for His garment. When I am joyful, I will reach for His hand. "For she said within herself, if I may touch his garment, I shall be whole" (Matthew 9:21). let Jesus repair you today, let him mend your broken heart.

When you come to the edge of a cliff, trust Him to catch you if you fall. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). I cast no shifting shadow (James 1:17), or like grains of sand slip through your fingers. I am your solid rock, on whom you can depend (Psalm 62:6-9). I guard you day and night. I have been a watchmen of your soul, what will you do for me. Sound the shofar blast, my watchmen on the wall. The time draws near (Ezekiel 33:6)....



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget