You Are My Warrior Eagles by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am your Fierce Protector. Do not fear and do not give up hope, Dear One. When you feel that you are down and out, I am your Deliverer.

You Are My Warrior Eagles by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am your Fierce Protector. Do not fear and do not give up hope, Dear One. When you feel that you are down and out, I am your Deliverer. When the enemy has you hopelessly entangled in coils of fear, I come to you. When you feel gripped by hopelessness, I am He who comes to your rescue.

When the enemy has a strangle hold upon you and has tried to take your very breath away, I come to release you from that bondage and breathe new Life into you. Satan shall not take away the voices and the lives of My Beloved. I came to bring you Life. You are My Warrior Eagles, raised up for such a time as this. You are My prophetic voices, crying out for My will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. You have cried out to Me in your trouble; and I am He who saves you out of your distresses. I shall deliver you from your strong enemy, those who are too mighty for you.

There is now deliverance for the captives, the oppressed are released, the dead are raised and the sick healed. Hear the Roar of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. I have come to your defense. In My Fierce Love, I have destroyed the works of the devil. Fly high and free, Eagle of Mine. The enemy has no power to bind you any longer. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Surely, I will contend with those who contend with you and I will save you and your children. Fear not, My Love. That serpent who wars against you shall be as nothing, and those who strive with you shall perish at My Presence.
......................................................................................................
... Galatians 1:4 who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

...Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is on Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim deliverance to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed.

... Psalm 35:10 All my bones will say, "LORD, who is like You, Who delivers the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, and the afflicted and the needy from him who robs him?"

…2 Samuel 22:18He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those who hated me, for they were too strong for me. 19They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my support.
...Deuteronomy 33:26 There is none like Yahweh, Who rides the heavens to your help, And through the skies in His majesty. 27 The eternal God is a dwelling place, And underneath are the everlasting arms; And He drove out the enemy from before you, And said, 'Destroy!'

...Psalm 107:19 Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses.

...Isaiah 49:25 But thus says the LORD, "Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the tyrant shall be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will save your children.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget