Our God, Yahweh by Tammy Lang Jensen

Are you seeking to be blessed? Then bring the whole tithe into the store house, that there may be food in my house

Our God, Yahweh by Tammy Lang Jensen
There may have been a climate change, but there certainly has not been a God change. I am the same yesterday, today and forever more (Hebrews 13:8). "Because I, Yahweh, have not changed, you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed"(Malachi 3:6).

Are you seeking to be blessed? Then bring the whole tithe into the store house, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it (Malachi 3:10).

Do not pervert justice, and expect justice in return. What you send out, will always come back to you. Divine interpretation is a beautiful gift, but how will you interpret from an empty store house. You must fill yourself daily with the word. My people are dying for a lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). I have given you scroll, after scroll, to devour (Ezekiel 3:2-3).

Taste and see that I am good (psalm 34:8), the word of the Lord endures forever (1 Peter 1:25). You have been faithful with a little, now I give you a lot (Matthew 25:23). What you do with it will determine your future. Choose the good portion, and spend eternity with Me. Seal your fate with goodness, not desperation and despair.

I have marked you with My signet ring (Haggai 2:23). My chosen people, a royal priesthood, a Diadem in my hand (Isaiah 62:3). Rise up my mighty warriors, come quickly, and take a stand....
Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget