In 72 hours by Tammy Lang Jensen

I had Jonah in the belly of a whale for three days, and in three days I can turn your life around. What are you believing God for by the end of the year

In 72 hours by  Tammy Lang Jensen
I had Jonah in the belly of a whale for three days, and in three days I can turn your life around. What are you believing God for by the end of the year. 

In 72 hours I can certainly perform a miracle, in six days I created the universe (Exodus 20:11). Will you trust God till the bitter end? But the one who stands firm to the end will be saved (Matthew 24:13). Standing on the promises of God requires mountain moving FAITH!

Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen it will be done for them (Mark 11:23). What words are coming out of your mouth, what are you prophesying in your future? The Lord was with Samual as he grew up, and he let none of Samuel’s words fall to the ground (1 Samuel 3:19). Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips (Psalm 141:3). Make sure the vision for your life, lines up with the words in your mouth.

 Remember, angels hearken unto the word of the Lord. My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long (Psalm 71:8). Day and night I meditate on your words, my soul thirst for more of you Lord. As a wave crashes onto the shoreline, so your love washes over me. Fear not, Little Flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32). Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires (Psalm 37:4). The angels are listening to your declarations. Do they hear doubt and backpedaling, or words of faith and assuredness that God will perform what he has promised.

Hold your ground and rest assured, God is not a man that He should lie. And when the voice of the enemy tells you to just give up, remind him of this: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that you might have life, and have it more abundantly (John 10:10). This year is not over yet, I can deliver your promise in the twinkling of an eye. Tilt your chin to heaven, and praise me till you die; if there is breath and your lungs, sing to God on high.

 God inhabits the praises of his people (Psalm 22:3). Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you (James 4:8). Take Him by the hand and say, “Today Lord, I trust you with my life!”....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget