My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Not even My Own have experienced such an outpouring of My Spirit. You have been asking and you shall receive.

My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am sending Tidal Waves of Glory upon you now. 

It will be like nothing the world has ever seen. Not even My Own have experienced such an outpouring of My Spirit. You have been asking and you shall receive.

A vast ocean of My Love has been released. The Power of My Living Water shall burst forth into all the earth. It is the River from My Throne of Grace. Wherever it flows, LIFE shall come instead of death, health shall appear instead of sickness, peace instead of chaos, joy instead of sorrow. Lift up your eyes to My Throne, Beloved. Can you hear the sound of My Waterfalls? Deep calls unto deep.

There is a River whose streams make glad the city of Your God. It's Water is BRIGHT with My Light and crystal BLUE and PURE. Everything LIVES where My River goes. It is a River of Life. It is a River of Healing. It is a River of Peace. It is a River of Mercy. It is a River of My Holy Spirit. It is a River of Pure JOY. This Water Fall of Grace shall cover the earth, the knowledge of the Glory of God as the waters cover the sea. The nations shall come to Me.

And you, Dear One, shall be filled to overflowing. Such JOY shall flood your soul you will not be able to contain it. And you shall KNOW Me, Beloved, as a Bride knows her BRIDEGROOM. You shall feast on the abundance of My house, and drink from My River of delights. My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure.

...Psalm 46:4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.

...Psalm 36:8 They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.

...Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. 8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.

...Revelation 22:1-2 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.

...Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. FROM NOW ON, YOU DO KNOW HIM AND HAVE SEEN HIM."

...Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget