Gifts for Christmas by Deborah Waldron Fry

Oh yes, My Love. I am pouring out blessings to My Beloved. A gift is not earned, but a gift is given to you by Me with love.

Gifts for Christmas by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Gifts for Christmas. Gifts are being poured out to you, My Children. Gifts that you are not expecting. Surprises in store for the New Year. 

For I AM the original Giver. Every good and perfect gift comes down from your Father of lights. I never change, Dear One. I am good. All My gifts are good. I have given you My Son.

Why would I not also with Him give you ALL THINGS freely? Oh yes, My Love. I am pouring out blessings to My Beloved. A gift is not earned, but a gift is given to you by Me with love. It is My good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. The things that I will do for you are unattainable by the world. For they do not know the Giver of Life. But you shall reign in this life. The favor that I bestow upon My Children shall become very apparent in the coming days. For I am crowning you with beauty instead of ashes, I am anointing you with the oil of JOY instead of your mourning.

I clothe you in My garment of praise and the spirit of heaviness must flee. I heal all your diseases and crown you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. You are My Child blessed by My Hand and you shall not be in want. Be expectant of GOOD things and do not grow weary, Beloved. I will not fail you. Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed.

For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told. I shall satisfy your year with good things, Beloved. Your Gift shall make room for you and shall bring you before great men!

...James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

...1 John 5:15 - And if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

...Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the One Man, Jesus Christ!

...Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
...Habakkuk 1:5 "Look at the nations and watch-- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

...Psalm 103:3 Who pardons all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases; 4 Who redeems your life from the pit, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; 5 Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle.
Isaiah 61 Psalm 23


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget