The Hollow of My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are not shut up in the hand of the enemy, but your feet stand in a large room, for I have placed you in the hollow of My Hand.

The Hollow of My Hand by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. It's your time. It is not the devil's time. It is not the world's time. It is the time of the Bride of Christ to take her rightful place.

It is the time of the Redeemed of the Lord. Though Satan has tried to convince you that he has the upper hand, do not believe it, My Love.

He is a liar and the father of it. You are not shut up in the hand of the enemy, but your feet stand in a large room, for I have placed you in the hollow of My Hand. The very atmosphere around you is of heaven. It is YOUR time and YOUR season, Dear One. I have mapped your pathway and sent My Spirit into your heart to guide you. The wings of the cherubim cover you and protect you. He who loves you and gave Himself for you holds your times in His nail scarred Hands. Entrust to Me your cares and concerns.

I am He who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or think. For all things work together for good to them that love God to them who are the called according to His purpose. This is you, My Beloved One. You are the Called. This is the time of MY GOODNESS to be made manifest in your life. You are not in the hands of those who mock you. You are hidden in Christ Jesus. You are My sons and My daughters in whom I am well pleased.

Seek the Holy Spirit in all matters. Fear not, My Child. I have seen the end from the beginning. My plans for you are GOOD. You dwell in the Light. Your Wonderful Counselor has taken you in His Hand and declared, "It is finished." Rejoice, Beloved. I make all things new! It is YOUR time of victory!

...Psalm 31:14But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, "You are my God." 15My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me.

...Isaiah 64:4 For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.

...Acts 1:7 Jesus replied, “It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. 8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

...I Corinthians 2:8 None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9Rather, as it is written: “ No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” 10But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

...1 Thessalonians 5:1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I write unto you.
...1 Thessalonians 5:24Faithful is He that calls you, who also will do it.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget