Who is The Enemy? by Deborah Waldron Fry

He goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. He whispers in your ears and tells you things are hopeless.

Who is The Enemy? by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am shutting the mouths of your enemies. Who is the enemy? Satan is the enemy and the father of lies.

There is NO truth in him, Beloved. He goes about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. He whispers in your ears and tells you things are hopeless.

That certain situations will never change. He wants you to give up, My Child. He wants you to discard your faith in Me and hide in a corner and just be quiet. But I have yanked all of the imposter's teeth out at the Cross. Only I hold the keys to death and the grave. I have set your number of days and My plans for you are GOOD.

The devil is now a toothless lion, trying to scare you into submission. Fear is the only weapon he has, Dear One. I am the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. There is nothing and no one MIGHTIER than I. I have shut the mouth of the enemy and I am your Glory round about. l do battle for you, Little One. I shall not be silent, but I shall fight on your behalf.

The battle is already won. Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent. All of your enemies shall fall one by one until you will not be able to find them any longer. For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'

Daniel 6:22 My God sent His Angel, and He shut the mouths of the lions.

2 Samuel 7:11 I will also give you rest from all your enemies.

Psalm 63:11 But the King shall rejoice in God; every one that swears by Him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

John 8:44 - The devil was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Hosea 11:10 They will follow the LORD; He will roar like a lion. When He roars, His children will come trembling from the west.

Deuteronomy 3:22 Do not be afraid of them; the LORD your God Himself will fight for you.

Isaiah 31:4 This is what the LORD says to me: "As a lion growls, a great lion over its prey-- and though a whole band of shepherds is called together against it, it is not frightened by their shouts or disturbed by their clamor-- so the LORD Almighty will come down to do battle..

Psalm 50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent; a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.

Zechariah 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her

Isaiah 41:11 Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish. 12 You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them, Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent. 13 For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.'…


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget