The Former Things by Deborah Waldron Fry

Soon, there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:

The Former Things by Deborah Waldron Fry
I hear your midnight cry, My Child. I am He who neither slumbers nor sleeps. I see your tears that fall in the night, when you think no one sees. But I see, Dear One. I gently take each precious tear on My Fingertip and place it in My Bottle.

One day soon, your tears shall stand as a witness against the evil one. Soon, there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things will be passed away. See by faith, My Beloved, that I shall make ALL things new. My Words are faithful and true.

This is who I am. It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I have spoken into your life and breathed into your nostrils and placed My Spirit in your heart. I will not let you down, Little One. I will not fail you. Keep fighting the good fight of faith, My Warrior Bride. Keep fighting, even through the tears. For you are My Child and you shall inherit all things. Be of good cheer, Beloved. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. I am Your Blessed Hope. Soon, you shall hear MY Midnight Cry and what a SPLENDID DAY it shall be.

...Revelation 21:4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

... Revelation 21:5And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be His God, and he shall be My son.

...Psalm 56:8 You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book?

...Revelation 7:17for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their Shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.

... Titus 2:13 as we await the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

...1 Corinthians 15:51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget