The Test of Faith by Tammy Lang Jensen

Do you have the wisdom and discernment to interpret the signs?

Will you break through the glass ceiling, are you brave enough to look at what I will show you here.

Do you have the wisdom and discernment to interpret the signs? Time is running out, and there is still much my children need to know.

Only the strong will survive these final test of FAITH! Only the diligent will discover the secrets of heaven.

But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets and he has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in the future. Now I will tell you your dream and the visions you saw as you lay on your bed (Daniel 2:28). And I will give you treasures hidden in the darkness— Secret riches.

I will do this so you may know that I am the Lord, the God !of Israel, the one who called you by name (Isaiah 45:3). It is he who reveals the profound and hidden things; he knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with him (Daniel 2:22). We serve a God of light, and nothing shall remain hidden, but be brought into the light.

No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you (John 15:15). So come close, and listen intently. In this hour, I am revealing the Father’s heart. It is time to pick a side; the world or your Father. The God of the universe, or your job. The slow road to destruction, the fast train to prosperity, or the constant guiding light of your Father. Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows (James 1:17).

I know the beginning from the end, I know things you know not of. I employ time, chance and circumstance, to move things at my will. I control it all. Do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear, life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: they do not sow or reap, they have no store room or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are then birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life (Luke 12:22-26).

Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; why do you worry for clothing (Matthew 6:28). I care for my creation, no detail have I missed. And everything is going according to my grand plan by my grand design. If you just won’t quit! Pray in the spirit, peer through the veil, and see with your eyes of faith!....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget