A Giant Slayer by Tammy Lang Jensen

Is anything too hard for the Lord? Everything on the earth bows low before me.

A Giant Slayer by Tammy Lang Jensen
It is a delicate dance between you and I. A little trust here, a mountain of fear over there. What have I promised you? I will go before you and I will level mountains: I will break down gates a bronze and cut through bars of iron (Isaiah 45:2).

Is anything too hard for the Lord? Everything on the earth bows low before me. Even the rocks and trees cry out to me. The journey has been long and treacherous, but there are many more journeys ahead. Pick up your sword and shield and follow me. I have come to set the captives free. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised (Luke 4:18).

With an ounce of faith, and an ounce of trust, we can conquer cities and remove long-standing mountains. How weighty is your word? Does it carry the power and authority of Almighty God. Are you walking in your victory. I have raised you up for a time such as this! If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance and relief for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die.

Who knows if perhaps you were made queen for just such a time as this? (Esther 4:14). So polish up your armor and spend ample time in the word. It is time to hit the front lines, and become a GIANT SLAYER! Caleb drove out from there the three sons of Anak: Sheshai and Ahiman and Talmai, The children of Anak (Joshua 15:14).

I am putting out an altar call of sorts. Calling out my men and women with the heart of Caleb, Esther and David.... there are giants in the land, and they must come down!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget