Angels of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry

They fight for you against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world,

Angels of Deliverance by Deborah Waldron Fry
I hear the phrase," Angels of Deliverance".

"Beloved. Do not fear. Behold, I am sending My angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

They are Angels of Deliverance sent to My Remnant for such a time as this.

I have heard your cries for help. I know you have little strength left, and you have not denied My name. You are Mine and always will be, Dear One. My Mighty Ones are ascending and descending on assignment to minister to you and assist you. They shall chase and persecute the enemy.

They deliver you from the snare of the fowler. They fight for you against principalities and powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I am the Lord of Hosts. No man or devil can withstand Me. There are many more for you than against you. I give My angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. Fear not, My Child. I shall come to you and touch your lips so that you may speak and praise again.

I shall touch your body and strengthen you. O My son, My daughter, greatly Beloved, fear not: peace be unto you, be strong, yea, be strong. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of MY might. Let not your heart be troubled. I am the Commander of heaven's Army, whom shall you fear? Sing with the" Angel of His Presence", My Love. For you alone, do I command My Mighty Ones."

...Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
...Exodus 23:20 Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

...Psalm 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

...Isaiah 63:9 In all their suffering, He suffered, and the Angel of His Presence saved them. He redeemed them because of His love and compassion; He lifted them up and carried them all the days of the past.

...Numbers 20:16 And when we cried unto the LORD, He heard our voice, and sent an angel...

...Psalm 68:17The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

...Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
...Psalm 51:15 O Lord, open my lips, That my mouth may declare Your praise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget