My Hidden Ones by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. You are My Hidden Ones, My Secret Army, who walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. You are the Protectors of My Revelation,

My Hidden Ones by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a dream, I saw revelation being downloaded to a Believer. It was like computer code. 

Many letters strung together in one line. They were not words, but a code of some kind. I asked Father," What is this?" And I heard:

"Beloved. You are My Hidden Ones, My Secret Army, who walk in the Spirit and not the flesh. You are the Protectors of My Revelation, the Undercover Agents to whom I reveal My Secrets. I am downloading information into your spirit man. The natural mind cannot receive it or understand it, but you will understand it and receive it by the Holy Spirit.

Now is the time that has been spoken of and seen by the prophets of old. It is the time of the baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire. For in the former days, man could not decipher the code of the Holy Spirit. The natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Spiritual things are only discerned by My Spirit within you, Dear One. For He speaks of things of the Spirit realm and not of the flesh. But fear not, Beloved.

Through your new birth, now you have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is of God; so that you might know the things that are freely given to you from your Abba Father and Commander in Chief. Our connection is secure. You have the mind of Christ. You now speak the language of the Spirit. I am downloading strategies and plans for these last days to you, My Warrior Bride. You are My Wise Ones.

The devil will be totally perplexed, confounded, and powerless to stop this. And you shall speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto your glory. And you shall walk in victory, with signs and wonders following."

...John 16:12-13 I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on His own; He will speak only what He hears, and He will tell you what is yet to come.

... 1 Corinthians 2:7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory.

...1 Corinthians 2:11For what man knows the things of a man, except the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knows no man, but the Spirit of God.

...1 Corinthians 2:14But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.16For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

...Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget