Leave No Stone Unturned by Tammy Lang Jensen

Leave No Stone Unturned by Tammy Lang Jensen
I saw a woman sitting quietly, placing a ruffle and beaded hem on a wedding gown. Her fingers were making quick work of it. 

I heard her humming and singing, there is healing in the hem, it brings with it completeness. And, behold, a woman which was diseased with an issue of blood 12 years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment (Matthew 9:20).

Then she was made whole, then she was made complete (lacking nothing). Don’t arrest your development, by failing to seek Me out. Leave no stone unturned, do everything in your power to find Me. Great and mighty positions and assignments are being passed out. The bride is showing up for the fitting of the gown. Signet rings will be passed out, and final adjustments will be made. It is increase and release time!

I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David, what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open (Isaiah 22:22). I am opening doors for you that no man can shut. I am releasing overflow to you. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you (Isaiah 43:2). I will take you.... and will make you like a signet ring; for I have chosen you (Haggai 2:23).

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me (Isaiah 49:16). It is time to fly my Eagles, time to spread your wings and fly high above your territory. Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your dwellings, spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your pegs (Isaiah 54:2). The time to expand your territory is now, pick up your mantle and go. The Lord thy God will be with you and he will fight for you. But you will not leave in haste are go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, the God of Israel will be your rear guard (Isaiah 52:12).

You are protected and hedged in on every side. No demon in hell can stop what God has put in place. So is my word that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me void, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11). You will walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny this year, if you simply make yourself available.... God the conqueror, God of redemption, make my path plain....


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget