Surrender To Him by Tammy Lang Jensen

Are have you been more like a boarded up window, with barely a trickle of light getting in.

Surrender To Him by Tammy Lang Jensen
Is your heart like a beautiful piece of Stainglass. So that when the Father’s light shines through, the room explodes with endless and boundless color.

Are have you been more like a boarded up window, with barely a trickle of light getting in. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26). Every day, God is performing delicate heart surgery on you.

Continue to surrender it all to him, let him have his way. I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself up for me (Galatians 2:20). And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing (1 Corinthians 13:3).

The Father of all grace, honor and integrity is tugging at you today, testing the soil of your heart and what you have planted there. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop— 100, 60 or 30 times what was sown (Matthew 13:8).

And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprung up, and choke them (Matthew 13:7). What is damning up your brook, what is choking out your harvest? Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice (Ephesians 4:31). What have you been prophesying in your future. Out of the good treasury of a man’s heart he speaks. And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth. Surely, my brothers and sisters, this should not be (James 3:10).

Shall you shackle your future, or set it free. Shall you condemn your future, or return with a good report. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, who came from the Nephilim. And we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight (Numbers 13:33). We are not the first of God’s people to look with our natural eyes. Assuming we have it all figured out. Where are my mighty men and women of faith.

My Caleb‘s, who will return with a good report. Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it” (Numbers 13:30). Yes my dear saints, there are mountains to climb but certainly we can climb them. And if there are giants in your life, certainly you can conquer them.

But if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by the spirit that dwelleth in you (Romans 8:11). So if the same power that raised Christ from the dead, lives on the inside of you. I command you this today, USE IT!!!!

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget