The Gate of Salvation by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have taken you past the crowds of people. I have taken you past the brazen alter where the fire of Sacrifice burned.

The Gate of Salvation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have taken you past the crowds of people. I have taken you past the brazen alter where the fire of Sacrifice burned.

You have come through the Gate of Salvation and through the Veil of Flesh into the Holy of Holies. You have come to the Fire of My Presence by the Blood of the Lamb. I touch your lips with a coal of this Fire.

It is the Baptism of the Fire of My Love. As you allow My Spirit to work in you, your communication shall change. Your understanding of the scriptures shall open up and wisdom and understanding shall flow to you. I baptize you with Fire, Dear One. The Light of the Holy Spirit, the Seven Spirits of your God shall burn in your heart. And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon you, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.

You will not need a man to teach you, My Love, but I will teach you and lead you by My Spirit. You shall feel My warmth and My Love for you as never before. Out of this Fiery Love, you shall teach others. Many will choose to stay in their comfortable places. But you, My Bride, have given up all to follow Me. You have come boldly to My throne of Grace and you shall receive that which you have asked. I will come to you. Your eyes shall behold your Teacher. Take My Hand and come into the Chambers of your King.

...Isaiah 6:6Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs. 7He touched my mouth with it and said, "Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven." 8Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, "Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

...Isaiah 30:20 He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher.
...Revelation 4:5Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;
...Revelation 5:6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.

...John 14:16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, 17even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

...Isaiah 11:2 And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.
Amazing painting by Ricardo Colon


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget