The Spontaneous Worship by Tammy Lang Jensen

I also saw people sitting around the campfire, singing Kumbaya. But I got a sense this was more than a camp out.

The Spontaneous Worship by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I was quiet this morning, I saw many people gathering in a circle holding hands. They had come together to praise and worship the Father.

I also saw people sitting around the campfire, singing Kumbaya. But I got a sense this was more than a camp out. In this coming season, REVIVAL will not just be reserved for the church building. But will be seen in many informal settings were people come together to worship the Lord.

It will look spontaneous and chaotic at first, but as the glory fire begins to spread, it will become more obvious what the Lord is up to. In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord Establishes their steps (Proverbs 16:9). Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life (Psalm 143:8). All this also comes from the Lord Almighty, whose plan is wonderful, whose wisdom is magnificent (Isaiah 28:29).

Be careful you are not looking for things in the same old way. When Moses tried to do what had work before, it kept him out of the promised land. God said, tell the rock before their eyes to yield its water. However, Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, and water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock (Numbers 20:11). And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not believe in me to uphold me as holy in the eyes of the people of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this assembly into the land that I have given them” (Numbers 20:12).

I want to go in with the people God entrust me with. Yet I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living (Psalm 27:13). Look with your eyes of FAITH, hear with your Holy Spirit ears. Partake of the VISION, of all God has planned for his people. Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name (Psalm 100:4).

Bow low before the Lord, he comes with sword in hand. He will sever forever, the plot of the enemy. And the wicked will be left behind....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget