The Sweet Presence of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry

In a vision, I saw beautiful blue waters as far as the eye could see. People were floating in it with their eyes closed, as peaceful and content as could be

The Sweet Presence of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry
In a vision, I saw beautiful blue waters as far as the eye could see. People were floating in it with their eyes closed, as peaceful and content as could be.

The warmth of God's love and His joy were tangible. The atmosphere was saturated with the sweet Presence of Heaven.

It was an ocean of Living Waters. It was a wide open sea, yet it was enclosed in our Father's Love. I hear the Holy Spirit say, "No more shall these waters be dammed up by the religious spirits and traditions of men. My Living Water has been trickling out, one Spirit-filled Child of Mine at a time, but NOW this River of God shall burst forth into all the earth as never before. This dam stopping the Flow of My Spirit shall collapse under the weight of My Glory.

This outpouring cannot be stopped, Dear One. It will no longer be ankle deep, but over your head. My people shall revel in My Glory. Your hearts shall be comforted and your soul refreshed. You shall bask in My Presence as never before. I shall give rest to your souls. There shall be no more striving. Surrender yourself completely, My Bride. I hold you in My Everlasting Arms. Now is the time. I shall finish that which I have started in you.

Come to My Waters. There is no cost. The price has been paid. You are the Redeemed of the Lord. Rest, Beloved. My Sweet Spirit and perfect Peace and healing and joy shall encompass you round about. It shall be the buoyancy on which you thrive! I shall give you your smile back, Beloved. And you shall bring the atmosphere of heaven to earth by My overflowing Spirit in you. For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea."

Buoyancy:1. the power to float or rise in a liquid; relative lightness.2 the property of a fluid to exert an upward force (upthrust) on a body that is wholly or partly submerged in it. 3.the ability to recover quickly after setbacks; lightness or resilience of spirit; cheerfulness.
(Swimming: buoyancy protects the most vulnerable parts of our skeleton. It reduces the energy expenditure associated with swimming.)

...Habakkuk 2:14For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea.
...Revelation 22:1-2 Then he showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb.
...Revelation 21:6 Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost.
... John 7:38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.

...Ezekiel 47:3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget