A Crown of Splendor by Tammy Lang Jensen

I am coming to claim my jewels today. The ones that have not yet been placed in my crown of glory.

A Crown of Splendor by Tammy Lang Jensen
I am coming to claim my jewels today. The ones that have not yet been placed in my crown of glory. You will be a crown of splendor in the Lords hand, a royal diadem in the hand of your God (Isaiah 62:3). 

The Lord can take what looks black as coal, apply heat and pressure and create a beautiful transparent diamond. A royal stone that now reflects the light of the Father and is strong enough to weather any storm. See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction (Isaiah 48:10).

As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks though they be a rebellious house (Ezekiel 3:9). You are more precious in my sight then the rarest stone. I will search for you till the ends of the earth, like a gold miner looking to strike it rich. With long suffering and steadfastness I have waited for you.

Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life (Isaiah 43:4). You have received the never ending reckless love of mine. But God demonstrates his own love toward us, and that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8).

And today, HE IS RISEN.... to offer you eternal life. Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying” (John 11:25)...

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget