God of Suddenlies by Deborah Waldron Fry

The enemy has been hindering you, Dear One. Hear the Lion of Judah roaring VINDICATION! I am He who is faithful and true.

God of Suddenlies by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the God who grants justice. I am the God of "SUDDENLIES". I shall bring about restitution for My Own who have been crying out to Me day and night. Suddenly, I will appear and I will delay no longer in bringing about My goodness in your life. Things that have gone on and on in the same way with no resolution, even for years, SUDDENLY your answer will come.

The enemy has been hindering you, Dear One. Hear the Lion of Judah roaring VINDICATION! I am He who is faithful and true. Greater is He who is in you than he who is the the world. You have fought the good fight of faith. I am so proud of you. You have been living by faith in your God and you shall see My Glory appear SUDDENLY in your circumstance.

It is time to trade in your mourning clothes and for I am clothing you with gladness. No more sackcloth, Precious One, for I have given you beauty for ashes. It is a new season. My Heart is for you. I have heard your cries, My Child. I shall speedily answer you. Only believe that it is finished. I shall restore you and I shall make the enemy pay back everything that he has stolen from you.

You shall receive double for your trouble, Beloved. Suddenly, no more gloom. Instead of humiliation, you shall shout for joy! The ZEAL of the Lord of Hosts shall accomplish this! Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit all shall be accomplished.

...RESTITUTION: the act of returning something that was lost or stolen to its owner: payment that is made to someone for damage, trouble, etc.

...SUDDENLY: 1. Immediately. 2. Quickly. 3. Unexpectedly. 4. All at once.
...VINDICATE: to free from allegation or blame: confirm, substantiate: to provide justification
...Luke 18:7 Will not God grant justice to His elect who cry out to Him day and night? Will He delay to help them?I tell you that He will swiftly grant them justice.

...“SUDDENLY, in an instant, as if out of nowhere, the Lord Almighty will come with thunder and earthquake and great noise…”(Isaiah 29:5-6)

...Isaiah 48:3 "I declared the former things long ago and they went forth from My mouth, and I proclaimed them. SUDDENLY I acted, and they came to pass.

...Acts 2:2And SUDDENLY there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

...2 Chronicles 29:36 Then Hezekiah and all the people rejoiced over what God had prepared for the people, because the thing came about SUDDENLY.

...Isaiah 9:1,6 But SUDDENLY there will be no more gloom for the land that suffered. The zeal of Adonai-Tzva’ot (The Lord of Hosts) will accomplish this.

...Isaiah 61:7 Instead of your shame you will have a double portion, And instead of humiliation you will shout for joy over your portion. Therefore they will possess a double portion in their land, Everlasting joy will be theirs. 8 For I, the LORD, love justice.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget